light soy sauce
vegetables (asparagus, brocolli and carrot)
1. Chop your ginger and garlic.
2. Add soya and honey into the pan then put your chopped ginger and garlic. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. While the sauce is being cooked, prepare another pan and pour 1 cup of water. Add your asparagus and brocolli.
4. In the meantime, preheat your oven to 180C or 350F.
5. Get your peeled carrot and make a few strips of it using your peeler. Then add to your vegetables. Saute for about 10 minutes.
6. Going back to your sauce, if you see that its volume decreased and its consistency looks nice and thick, set it aside.
7. Take a baking dish and place foil on it. Add your salmon fillet, glaze it with your sauce and fold the foil enough for covering.
8. Bake it for about 7 to 10 minutes (medium rare) or 15 minutes (well done).
9. Check back with your sauteed vegetables, season it with salt and pepper.
10. After baking your glazed salmon, serve it together with your sauteed vegetables.
Liked this recipe? Watch the actual video here by Alla Tinn who is the founder of Alla’s Yummy Food with a lot of her other delicious and healthy easy kitchen recipes. Like us and share sweetness to your Facebook friends! The Fair Kitchen Facebook Page